Teletherapy is providing therapy through a live video connection, over the phone or internet. Research shows that teletherapy is just as effective as in-person therapy. I provide the same treatment as I would in person, only our session will take place via a simple, secure video platform known as Doxy. If you’ve ever used Skype, Zoom or FaceTime, you’ve used a similar kind of technology to what we'll be using. Our teletherapy platform is trusted by clinicians worldwide.
When it's time for your scheduled appointment, be sure you're in a quiet & private space.
Simply click "Enter waiting room" below. You'll be entered in a virtual waiting room where we'll begin our session shortly. It's that easy!
Minimum System Requirements:
To have a successful video call, you must have:
1. a Mac/PC/Linux/Chromebook with camera, microphone, and speakers
2. The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari 11+
To upgrade your browser, choose one of the following:
- Google Chrome (Get the latest version of Chrome)
- Mozilla Firefox (Get the latest version of Firefox)
- Microsoft Edge (Get the latest version of Edge)
- Safari 11+ (Get the latest version of Safari)